For fans of Team 17's venerable Worms--a long-running series of lighthearted turn-based strategy games--Worms World Party will undoubtedly be somewhat of a mixed blessing. On the one hand, it's clearly the best Worms game to date, as it offers all the great features found in the previous three iterations as well as the addition of several new gameplay options and modes, including the cooperative multiplayer missions. On the other hand, these new modes are only incremental changes of a formula that's nearly six years old, so players expecting significant changes to the Worms series will likely be disappointed by the latest installment.
Developer: Team17 Digital Ltd
Publisher: Team17 Digital Ltd
Release Date: 16 Jul, 2015
Genre: Strategy, Action, Turn-Based
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.4 gHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Nvidia GeForce 8000, ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Windows Compatible Card
- Additional Notes: We recommend updating your PCs hardware drivers before playing. If your PC is no longer supported by your manufacturer and your hardware drivers are very old, you may experience difficulty running the game. Please check with your PC manufacturer for more details.