The heavily guarded security station, pile of sandbags, razor wire, and armed guards should be my first clue, but its not until I see the gang of thugs that I realize I just wandered into the wrong neighborhood. Poisoned daggers, rusty guns, and clubs made of recycled scrap metal surround me and their leader growls: Make the slightest move, youre a dead man.
Im Zacharia Mancer. Im a newly promoted officer in the Technomancer corps. Im the protagonist and I have electrical magic hands, damn it. I dont have to stand for this. I draw my staff, electrify it, and start putting on a clinic. Moments later I am dead, having accidentally clipped through a wall, gotten stuck on a piece of furniture, and stabbed to death by seven awkward dorks.
Technomancer is a huge, ambitious third-person RPG set in a long-established future civilization on Mars. Corporations own cities and go to war over precious reserves of water.
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Release Date: 28 Jun, 2016
Genre: RPG, Action, Sci-fi, Open World, Adventure, Nudity, Mature
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: AMD FX-4100 X4 (3,6 GHz)/Intel Core i5-2500 (3,3 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB, DirectX 11, AMD Radeon HD 6950/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required for game activation