Who remembers Talking Tattletail? It was SO creepy, right??
There’s not much reference online but the original version, Mama Tattletail, was recalled years earlier… and I’m pretty sure I know why.
90's Virtual Pet Horror
Tattletail is a short, story-driven first person horror game about everyone's favorite talking toy from the 90's. You opened your Tattletail before Christmas, and now he won't stay in his box. Can you keep him out of trouble until Christmas day? Or will Mama Tattletail find her baby and hunt you down first?
* Obey Tattletail's mischevious demands.
* Feed, Brush, and Recharge Tattletail... or he'll never shut up.
* Shake your flashlight to charge it... but be careful. Someone might hear.
* Do not wake up Mama Tattletail
* DO NOT MAKE LOUD NOISES NEAR MAMA TATTLETAIL
This is our first game as Waygetter Electronics.
Developer: Waygetter Electronics
Publisher: Little Flag Software, LLC
Release Date: 28 Dec, 2016
Genre: Horror, Action, Survival, Strategy, Adventure
Mac OS X
* OS: Windows 7 or higher
* Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
* Memory: 2 GB RAM
* Graphics: Video card with 512MB of VRAM
* DirectX: Version 9.0
* Storage: 300 MB available space