Why more isn't always good!
I recently discovered the series and fell in love with the characters and world. I ended up playing through Risky's Revenge, The Pirate's Curse and this game within the span of a week and honestly, now that I am done with all three... Half-Genie Hero feels like a step DOWN for the series to me. Yes there is MORE stuff in it, but it just makes it feel flabby.Why more isn't always good!
Release Date: 8 May, 2018
Genre: Adventure, Action, Anime
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual-Core CPU with Hyper Threading
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 310 or equivalent (it must be able to manage Pixel Shader 3.0) with at least 1GB of display memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- OS: Windows®8 or Windows®10
- Processor: AMD Phenom(TM) II X6 1035T Processor @ 2.6GHz / Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Phenom(TM) II X6 1035T Processor @ 2.6GHz / Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4GHz or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space