The game plays exactly as I remember it. No issues. Fits widescreens. Just launch the game and you are good to go. Make Sierra great again!
A good but overly easy adventure game. Too bad that the last chapter is much weaker then the rest. There was a crash-bug in the last puzzle, but the puzzle is solvable without doing the action that crashes the game..
Release Date: 3 Dec, 1996
Genre: Adventure, Horror, Point Click
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 7 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 2300 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0