We get to see a different side of Nancy that we do not see in other Nancy Drew games. She is more confrontational, more blunt and more sarcastic towards the suspects. She shows concern and sense of urgency in solving the case. The authorities are not helpful, and she is more or less on her own as she searches for her friend who is in danger of losing her life in a matter of three days.
As the gameplay takes place over three days, tension builds up towards a race against time for Nancy to save her friend. This again differs from her other games.
Developer: HeR Interactive
Publisher: HeR Interactive
Release Date: 1 Nov, 2001
Genre: Adventure, Point Click
- OS: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 166 MHz or greater Pentium or equivalent class CPU
- Memory: 16 MB RAM
- Graphics: 16-Bit DirectX 7.0 compatible graphics video card
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Sound Card: 16-Bit DirectX 7.0 compatible sound card