60 Seconds! studio Robot Gentleman announced today that its upcoming space-age survival adventure 60 Parsecs! will released on Steam on September 18. Similar to its predecessor, 60 Parsecs! will give intrepid, Cold War-era astronauts just 60 seconds to collect supplies from a doomed space station, which they'll have to rely on to survive a journey to a new, less apocalyptically-pancaked world.
The game will unfold over two distinct phases: The 60-second, 'grab what you can' scavenging bit, and then the more drawn-out escape, a 'procedurally generated choose-your-own-adventure,' fraught with hunger, hard feelings, hostile aliens, and more. Extra supplies can be discovered by exploring new worlds encountered along the way, but of course that opens the door to all sorts of potential new trouble.
Developer: Robot Gentleman
Publisher: Robot Gentleman
Release Date: 25 May, 2015
Genre: Survival, Strategy, Simulation, Adventure, Casual, Point Click, Action, Horror
- OS: Windows XP SP3 (32/64 bit) or later
- Processor: Intel Core™ 2 Duo 2.0+ GHz or an equivalent AMD CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD2900 XT (with 512MB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Keyboard and mouse required, Microsoft Xbox 360 controller optional