Ten years on from Worms™ Armageddon and the turn-based comic mayhem continues in Worms™ Reloaded, an all-new edition available for PC through Steam. Worms™ Reloaded features up to four player online and offline multi-player, voice support, a raft of crazy new weapons (and the return of some iconic weapons from the brand’s celebrated past), achievements (*note: Mac Linux versions have a reduced number of achievements), leaderboards, all new high-definition landscape themes, a range of brilliant forts for the new Fort mode, new landscape editor, new play modes, hats, skins and speech banks.
To top it all off, there is also a highly-involving single-player experience with tutorials, deathmatches, races, fort games and puzzles. Enjoy the new High Definition full colour graphics engine, revised physics and pit your wits against the all-new A.I. with seven personality types, ranging from easy to very hard and styles like vengeful, cocky and ‘Darksider’! The game is also packed with customization options, and includes thousands of possibilities for your team of worms, tons of game options and custom levels, so you can play the game how you want!
- Campaign mode. Play through 35 single-player missions as well as 30 more in the Warzone Campaign that is tuned for advanced players.
- Bodycount mode! How will you survive with having just one worm pitched against never ending spawning enemy worms that get increasingly tougher? Compete against friends in the scored leaderboard.
- Training Mode. Comprehensive tactics tutorage that includes 3 tutorials and 3 different firing ranges.
- Up to 4-player online and local multiplayer action with Steamworks support, for pain free game updates, friends-lists, leaderboards, achievements (*note: Mac Linux versions have a reduced number of achievements) and chat.
- Leaderboards! Multiple different leaderboards to track different game types and stats. These can be sorted globally or by friends enabling and encouraging competition between friends.
Developer: Team17 Digital Ltd
Publisher: Team17 Digital Ltd
Release Date: 26 Aug, 2010
Genre: Strategy, Turn-Based, Action