Carry on, my wayward sooo-o-on! Whether it's from belting out prog-rock standards way too loud at 2 a.m., a mugging after having a night of one drink too many, or just plain getting shipwrecked, the protagonist of Unlok's new crafting survival adventure Wayward (currently in BETA) definitely isn't in Kansas anymore... but that's only good news for you! You wake up on a desert island with no recollection of what happened, nothing but a few shoddy tools to your name, and you're thinking what we'd probably all be thinking in a situation like that: TREASURE! It's going to take a whole lot of fortitude to make it, but with a bit of ingenuity and plenty of raw natural resources just laying around you'll be throwing together everything but coconut radios before you know it.
Movement is via the [arrows], though the mouse option is there as well if that's your preference.
Release Date: 22 Apr, 2016
Genre: Survival, RPG, Adventure, Simulation, Open World, Turn-Based
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 2.2 GHz dual core or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU with WebGL support, 512MB of video memory, and at least 128 GFLOPS.
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: View hardware compatibility issue list: http://www.waywardgame.com/compatibility
- OS: Windows 10
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU with WebGL support, 1GB of video memory, and at least 512 GFLOPS.