The game takes place on the Western Front between 1914 and 1918, in one of the bloodiest conflicts in world history - inspired by the infamous Battle of Verdun in 1916.
Verdun is the first multiplayer FPS set in a realistic World War One setting, the game which started the WW1 Game series. The vicious close quarters nature of trench warfare means that skill with a bayonet can be as vital as good aim with a rifle.
The game offers 5 distinct game-modes with many historically accurate features such as realistic WW1 weaponry, authentic uniforms, horrendous gore, and maps based on the real battlefields of France and Belgium. The dynamic Frontlines game mode features 64 players taking turns to go over the top and attempt to capture the opposing trench line.
Mac OS X
SteamOS + Linux
* OS: Windows 8/10
* Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
* Memory: 4 GB RAM
* Graphics: Geforce GTX 960M / Radeon HD 7750 or higher, 1GB video card memory
* DirectX: Version 10
* Network: Broadband Internet connection
* Storage: 12 GB available space
* Additional Notes: Multiplayer only, make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection.
* Memory: 8 GB RAM
* Graphics: 4GB video card memory