Never realized how sexist this game was. Doctors and handymen are men and nurses and receptionists are women.
Aside from that, does anyone know
1. If I were to increase the heat of the radiators for the first 29 or 30 days of the month and then reduce it for the last day, would I only be charged the lower amount? But will the patients then register this as being cold or will they still be warm? The question is whether the warmth level of patients and the cost is measured daily or monthly.
2. Does the time of year matter for the radiators? Whenever I have played I usually reduce the heat during the summer months (I suppose summer is relative). But I don′t know if this makes a difference. Do patients want radiators throughout the year?
Xander, try a program called Dosbox. you can google it... Let′s say you extracted this game to the directory C:/Hospital. Now run Dosbox and type: mount c c:/hospital - now lets say the .exe file is called ′hospital′, so just type: ′hospital′ and hit enter. Make sure you run setup in the same way to configure the sound... Ignore the quotation marks.
- Release name: 主题医院, Частная клиника
- Year: 1997
- Platform: DOS
- Released in: United States
- Genre: Simulation, Strategy
- Theme: City Building / Construction Simulation, Comedy, Healthcare, Managerial, Real-Time
- Publisher: Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Developer: Bullfrog Productions, Ltd.
- Perspectives: Isometric, Bird′s-eye view, Free-roaming camera
- Dosbox support – http://www.dosbox.com/comp_list.php?showID=663 – Fully supported on current version