Prison is probably a place you don't want to be, hence The EscapistsTeam 17's top-down game about escaping the slammer. A prison full of zombies is a place you definitely don't want to be, hence The Escapists: The Walking DeadTeam 17's newly announced top-down tie-in about escaping the clutches of, well, the walking dead.
You control leading man Rick Grimesno, not Frank Grimesacross a variety of perilous locations, each one requiring that you escape with a team of familiar faces.
IGN has the exclusive announcement on this one, and so you can see the reveal trailer via their custom video-thing below:
The Escapists: The Walking Dead is being created in collaboration with Skybound Entertainment, and will follow the timeline of the comics.
Developer: Team17 Digital Ltd
Publisher: Team17 Digital Ltd
Release Date: 30 Sep, 2015
Genre: Survival, Strategy, Open World, Action, RPG, Horror, Shooter, Adventure
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.5 gHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Nvidia GeForce 8000, ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Windows Compatible Card
- Additional Notes: Note: In some instances, systems may require model specific drivers. If your system manufacturers no longer support hardware under this category, it may not be possible to run this title. Should this be the case, we are unable to assist you and recommend that you pursue support from your respective system manufacturer.