At first the heavy graphics were off-putting, especially if you′re used to the simplistic design approach of other Mario titles.
Also I didn′t think an rpg style Mario game would be for me, but I′m glad I did in fact play it, because it′s one of the best Mario games of it′s time.
The humor is great, I definitely enjoyed it. Also the story is easy to follow and gameplay isn′t too complex for an rpg.
They did everything right with this one and Paper Mario is a worthy successor. Definitely play it if you have the chance.
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you′d like. If you have trouble to run Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES) first!
- Release name: Super Mario RPG, スーパーマリオRPG
- Year: 1996
- Platform: SNES
- Released in: United States, Canada
- Genre: Action, Role-Playing (RPG)
- Theme: Anime / Manga, Turn-based
- Publisher: Nintendo of America Inc.
- Developer: Square Co., Ltd.
- Perspective: Isometric