A hidden gem. The game is an evolution of the old Lunar Lander arcade game, but fleshed out a bit more. The mechanics are easily grasped but hard to master, and the gathering and crafting systems are sufficiently rewarding, especially with having to learn to deal with gravity and correctly managing center of mass so your rocket doesn't constantly try to fall over. Enemy variety is fine for the length of the game and I found the sphere-based levels to be a nice gameplay touch.
The dev is still adding features, albeit slowly (one man team I believe), and I definitely got my money's worth out of the game, and I like to support creative small devs. I easily recommend this as a unique and fun indie game.
Developer: Intravenous Software
Release Date: 28 Sep, 2018
Genre: Action, Casual, RPG, Adventure, Survival
- OS: Windows XP Vista 7 8 10 (32 or 64bit)
- Processor: 2 Ghz Single Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600 or better.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Steamworks integration (eg Leaderboards) is not supported on 32bit systems.
- Processor: 3 Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 640
- Additional Notes: Example: A Geforce 970 can achieve 300+ frames per second at 4k with full 8xMSAA