Social Interaction Trainer is developed by Ryan Jake Lambourn and published by gogem.pro. It was released in 3 Nov, 2016.
Learn how to conduct yourself in social situations with Social Interaction Trainer, the game that teaches you social interaction.
- Highly accurate simulations of real life social scenarios.
- Eye physics.
- Beautifully rendered, high fidelity colors and shadows.
- Competently effective sound design featuring lush synthetic tones.
- Regional options to meet the censorship demands of the Web, USA, Australia, Japan and China.
- Translation of all scenario text to Bogan for Australian localization.
Genre: Simulation, Virtual, Virtual Life