There are some things that kids just shouldn't have to put up with. Being transported to some weird dimension full of goblins, dwarves, swamplings, stupid wizards and sleeping giants is definitely one of them.
After escaping a 'welcoming party', Simon discovers that he has been brought on a quest to rescue the wizard Calypso from the evil sorcerer Sordid.
In the last 25 years, the 'Simon the Sorcerer' game series has made millions of players fall in love with Simon.
Now you can relive the renowned original adventure in a whole new way!
'Simon The Sorcerer: 25th Anniversary Edition' features:
- Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up
* Hotspot based - no more pixel hunting!
* All-new slick icons and animations.
* Quick actions using right-click.
Developer: MojoTouch, Adventure Soft
Release Date: 3 Apr, 2018
Genre: Adventure, Point Click
* OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
* Processor: 1.0 GHz Processor
* Memory: 512 MB RAM
* Graphics: 100% OpenGL compatible graphics
* Storage: 300 MB available space
© 2008 MojoTouch and Adventure Soft Publishing
The 25th Anniversary Edition produced and developed by MojoTouch © 2008-2018 all rights reserved.
Licensed from Adventure Soft – the original Simon the Sorcerer game developer.
Uses ScummVM which is protected under GNU-GPL v2. For more information please visit MojoTouch website