I may be the dumbest genius ever. At least, that's how I feel after playing Portal 2's fantastic single-player campaign. Many puzzles in the last third of the eight to 10 hours (perhaps less, depending on how clever you are) of its brain-bending puzzle test chambers had me convinced at one point or another that they were completely unsolvable, and that some bug or sadist game designer placed the exit just out of reach. I'd let out exasperated sighs as every attempt met with a dead end. I'd grimace in disapproval as I plummeted to my death for the tenth time. I'd consider surrender.
Release Date: 18 Apr, 2011
Genre: Puzzle, Sci-fi, Adventure, Action, Strategy
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible