Immerse yourself in Ancient Egypt from the age of the great pyramids to the final years of the New Kingdom. Govern all aspects of the exotic Egyptian, culture from religion to trading with distant cities. Cultivate vast farms in the Nile valley and discover the important role this river, with its unpredictable floods, played in the life of the Egyptians. Stone by stone, erect giant monuments from the Sphinx, to the lighthouse and library of Alexandria.
Manage your city poorly and you shall watch it burn, be pillaged or collapse in economic ruin. Manage it well and ultimately the greatest Egyptian structures will be built in your honor. Your rule will span generations, until your dynasty, your royal bloodline produces a Pharaoh!
Pharaoh includes many features never before seen in a city building game, such as a farming model based on the flooding of the Nile, naval warfare, giant monuments that are assembled over time, unique dynastic progression, and variable difficulty levels. This a massively addictive, huge, but most importantly fun game that is a great choice for anyone looking for a solid city builder title, or an intellectual challenge.
- Pharaoh + Cleopatra bundle includes Pharaoh and Cleopatra: Queen of the Nile expansion.
- A city-builder gem, made by the creators of the award-winning Caesar III.
- Extensive help section not only does an excellent job at explaining the game mechanics, but also contains many interesting facts and trivia about life in Ancient Egypt.
- Destroy enemies on land and sea, or simply build the perfect Egyptian city of your liking with the City Construction Kit.
Genre: Miscellaneous, Compilation
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 7 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0