If you want something to pass six hours of your time and give you a few chuckles, then Penny Arcade: Yadda Yadda -- Episode Two is certainly worth 1200 Microsoft Points ($15).But with a few refinements and over seven hours of new gameplay (far more if you choose to tackle the game's unlockable and aptly named Insane Mode difficulty), its $5 price drop from the original won't leave you feeling like an orange on the business end of...well...an old friend.
Just as fun as the first, if not more. Clever humor, of course... and the refinements to the combat system and the story are quite fun. I don't usually go for RPGs, but the Penny Arcade brand of adventure/RPG/whatever keeps me quite amused. Well worth it.It seems content to merely bridge the gap between the quirky RPG charm of 'Episode 1' and whatever's next without even getting out of the car to stretch a bit. [Dec 2008, p.72]
Release Date: N/A
Genre: Adventure, Strategy, Turn-Based
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP/Vista™
- Processor: Pentium® III, AMDAthlon™ 1.0 GHz or better
- System Memory: 512 MB of available system memory
- Video Card: ATI Radeon™ 9500 or better, NVIDIA GeForce™ FX 5200 or better, Intel® GMA 950 or better with 64 MB of video memory (shared or dedicated)*
- Sound Card: Windows supported sound card
- Hard Disk: 350 MB of available hard drive space
- *video cards require latest drivers supporting OpenGL.