NEO Scavenger is a game where you must survive in the wasteland long enough to figure out who you are. Each turn, you must decide where to go, how to scavenge for supplies, and how to deal with anything and anyone you encounter. And with each passing minute, the pit in your stomach grows, your dehydration worsens, your muscles tire, and your body temperature drops in the cold autumn air. Choose your starting abilities carefully, because they and your wit are the only tools you have in the apocalypse!
* Unique Setting - Near-future, post-apocalyptic Michigan with local cryptids and folklore. And something else beneath the surface...
* Turn-Based Play - Take your time with each turn, and play at your own pace. Save and quit when you want, and resume later.
* Permadeath - If you die, that's it. NEO Scavenger is balanced around a single difficulty level: permadeath. Your save will be deleted if you die.
Developer: Blue Bottle Games
Publisher: Blue Bottle Games
Release Date: 15 Dec, 2014
Genre: Survival, RPG, Turn-Based, Strategy, Open World, Adventure, Simulation
Mac OS X
SteamOS + Linux
* OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 bit), Windows Vista® (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
* Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
* Memory: 1 GB RAM
* Graphics: 128MB of graphics memory
* Storage: 75 MB available space
* Sound Card: Any
* Additional Notes: Please try the free demo to verify that it works for you!