For anyone, who can′t run this game, try Rejzor′s NextGen patch installer:
Or veg′s modern patch 1.6.1 (in the time of this writing):
In both cases, you need to download the ISO from here and then mount it - Windows 10 has built in features for this, while for older Windows system I recommend WinCDEmu or similar.
Admin edit: patches mirrored on our server
I have installed the game successfully. But now it says - You need to have the disk inserted in the disk drive.
What should I do now? I do not want to have the iso mounted at all times. Please help.
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you′d like. If you have trouble to run Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (Windows) first!
- Release name: Over Drivin′ III: Hot Pursuit, NFS 3
- Year: 1998
- Platform: Windows
- Released in: Germany
- Genre: Racing / Driving, Simulation
- Theme: Arcade, Automobile, Street Racing, Vehicle Simulator
- Publisher: Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Developer: EA Seattle, Electronic Arts Canada
- Perspectives: 1st-Person, Behind view