Now available for non-VR PCs!
A quick announcement from Team Kismet:
Since releasing Kismet as a VR title, we have been extremely grateful to receive such a positive response. However, because there are so many more PC owners out there in the world who are still yet to adopt VR, we wanted to find a way to get Kismet to them as well. For that reason, we have added in a third launch option, in addition to HTC Vive and Oculus Rift a new non-VR version. We have also dropped the price and added subtitles for English, French, Spanish, German and Japanese. (VR versions will also now feature these subtitles.)
The below description is still accurate to the game, and anyone on Steam who has purchased Kismet in the past or purchases it in the future will have access to the VR and non-VR versions.
Would you like to know what the future holds in store for you?
- Kismet is designed to work with each individual headsets bundled controllers. On Vive it is compatible with motion control, on Rift it is compatible with Microsoft Xbox One gamepad.
- Kismet has multiple graphics quality settings which are bound to the keyboard. The Lowest quality setting is mapped to the 1 key, Medium is set to 2, and the High graphics setting is mapped to 3. Kismets default render quality is set to 2 Medium, and will run on minimum specification hardware.
Genre: Miscellaneous, Board / Card Game
- OS: Windows 7 (64 Bit)
- Processor: intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 6 GB available space