We all know Minecraft by now, the massively cool 3D sandbox creativity game that lets you explore, craft, and build anything you like. Then there's Terraria, a game that took the same formula and flattened it into a 2D sidescrolling game, adding combat and some other nice extras in the process. Both titles have spawned similar games on numerous platforms, but so far the mobile realm hasn't been a fertile ground for the sandbox genre. Until Junk Jack came along. This 2D pixel-gorgeous game takes the all-too-familiar crafting, digging, and exploration formula to your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad, bringing with it an entire world of possibilities.
Starting off with nothing and standing on the green, green grass, Jack has one ability you'll make heavy use of: breaking things apart and collecting them. Tap blocks to slowly break them to pieces, moving over them by swiping the screen to add them to your inventory.
Release Date: 30 Nov, 2016
Genre: Survival, Adventure, Building, Action, Open World
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel x86 CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Opengl 2.1+ GPU (256MB VRAM)
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires Visual Studio 2015 Redistributables which may require some specific updates from Windows Update to be installed before
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel x64 CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Opengl 3.0+ GPU (1GB VRAM)
- Storage: 500 MB available space