Jazzpunk is a comedy adventure set in an alternate reality Cold War World, plagued with corporate espionage, CyberCrime, and sentient martinis. Gameplay is inspired by spoof comedy films and cartoons of yesteryear, with a focus on weird gadgets, exotic locales, and open-world style exploration.
Find out why PC Gamer says Jazzpunk is easily one of the funniest games in years.
- Stereographic Polygony Soundeo™, NOW IN COLOURVISON.
- A cast of over 360,000 polygons, working in concert.
- For the first time ever, the human voice captured and preserved in CryoSonic Stasis™, thawed before your very ears during NPC exchanges (voice acting).
- Half a dozen jokes.
- Contains 5% of recommended daily intake of vitamin C++
- Original soundtrack featuring exotic percussion and homemade analog electronic instruments.
Developer: Necrophone Games
Publisher: Necrophone Games
Release Date: 7 Feb, 2014
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Simulation, Action
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or higher
- Processor: 1.80GHz Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with 512MB of VRAM
- Storage: 2 GB available space