Is there a codewheel somewhere?
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you′d like. If you have trouble to run Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis first! Your nickname: Your comment: Version: Any DOS Amiga Send comment Buy Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis
Buy Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis for a small price and enjoy a complete game with music, voices and videos! Most of the games available on GoG, Steam or Origin run instantly. Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis is available on the following sites: Buy it on GoG
Lucas Arts truly is "The Pixar" of point & click adventure games! Maniac Mansion (that spawned a tv series lasted for 4 seasons!), Monkey Island, Grim Fandango and now this. Great game, great graphics (for a 2 decade old game!), easy to use interface and an interesting plot... BTW download is over 6.5mib NOT 777kb.
Had this game when it came out. It was fantastic. It allowed for a lot of leeway in dialog and had 3 actual separate tracks you could choose from at one point in the game...basically an easy, medium and hard option. All 3 were fantastic and took you to most of the same locations but in different ways. I always held out hope this story would make it as a movie but it does not seem meant to be...
Grade: Solid A
- Release name: インディ・ジョーンズ アトランティスの運命, 印笫安那．瓊斯系列:亞特蘭提斯之謎, Индиана Джонс и Судьба Атлантиды , אינדיאנה ג′ונס: בעקבות סודה של אטלנטיס, Indy IV, Indiana Jones y el destino de la Atlántida, Indiana Jones IV, Indiana Jones i Sud′ba Atlantidy, Indiana Jones et le Mystère de l′Atlantide, FoA
- Year: 1992
- Platform: DOS
- Released in: United States
- Genre: Adventure
- Theme: Detective / Mystery, Fantasy, Graphic Adventure, Interwar, Licensed Title, Puzzle elements
- Publisher: Lucasfilm Games LLC
- Developer: Lucasfilm Games LLC
- Perspective: 2D scrolling
- Dosbox support – http://www.dosbox.com/comp_list.php?showID=51 – Fully supported on current version
5 thoughts on “Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis – Download”
more manuals 😉
That′s the game I passed nearly three years of my life trying to solve when I was a little girl.
′cause yeah, there was no internet or solution back then inn my country.
I love this game, but at the same time it′s a fuckin nightmare to me.
A little over five months later and still listed as adventure and still haven′t corrected the download size(6.2mb for me). Not that it′s stopping me from downloading it.
This is not the LucasArts adventure – this is "The Action Game." Change the description and screenshots!
I can′t start the game because I don′t have a code wheel for the roulette game. Does anyone have this, or is there a way to circumvent the copy protection?