Hover is a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game in a futuristic 3D Open World.
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover is both a single and multiplayer experience.
Developer: Midgar Studio, Fusty Game
Release Date: 31 May, 2017
Genre: Open World, Action, Adventure, Racing, Sci-fi
Mac OS X
SteamOS + Linux
* OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit
* Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-4130 @3.4 GHz
* Memory: 4 GB RAM
* Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 650 / AMD Radeon™ HD 6870
* DirectX: Version 11
* Network: Broadband Internet connection
* Storage: 2 GB available space
* Sound Card: DirectX® compatible