There's no place like home... unless you're a trio of sheep who can't seem to stay put. Aardman's woolly wonders are back again in the physics puzzle platformer Home Sheep Home 2, the follow-up to the original. After trying to help their farmer, Shaun and company inadvertently find themselves on the road once again, eventually winding up in London after a hair-raising road trip. Will they ever find their way back home? Or will they roam the streets forever, subsisting on fish and chips and photobombing tourists in front of the palace?
Use the [arrow] keys to move the sheep one at a time, and hit , , or  to swap between them... or just click on their icons. The object of each level is to get all three sheep safely to the end of the stage (marked by a white arrow) together, but this is no sight-seeing tour through Trafalgar Square.
Developer: Aardman Animations
Publisher: Aardman Animations
Release Date: 17 Feb, 2014
Genre: Casual, Puzzle, Adventure, Action
- OS: Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7) 32 or 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Duo (1.8GHz although we have tested back to a Pentium 4 and it was playable)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: It will work on all forms of GPU via the software rendering fallback (including Intel GMA and other on-board variants).
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Additional Notes: The PC version is a native desktop application, taking advantage of the increased screen sizes and video card speed available. Supporting window or full-screen mode, with resolutions ranging from 640480 to 20481536 it allows the player to enjoy the visuals in their full glory.