Located smack in the middle of the Pigsific Ocean lies an island continent known as Saustralasia, a land rich in both resources and culture. Unfortunately, six rival nations find themselves locked in a bitter power struggle for sole control of the region, pulling the continent into the depths of war. Cross Worms with Army Men and swap the plastic soldiers for pigs, and you have the premise behind Infogrames' Hogs of War, a 3D turn-based war simulation.
Developer: Infogrames Entertainment SA, Gremlin Interactive
Publisher: © 2015 Alternative Software Ltd.
Release Date: 3 Nov, 2000
Genre: Action, Strategy, Turn-Based
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 (Please note: doesnt work on Windows 8, Windows 10 or MAC)
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Device
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
- Memory: 1 GB RAM