I recommend this game; I feel that it's a well made rogue-LITE.
How does it play?It plays like a twin stick shooter, you have something of a top-down view of the game world and control a little character with wasd by default and use the mouse to aim and shoot (when playing with a 360 pad it used the analog sticks just fine). You can use two magic spells (determined by which parent LoaI recommend this game; I feel that it's a well made rogue-LITE.
Developer: Over the Top Games
Publisher: Over The Top Games
Release Date: 8 May, 2014
Genre: Action, RPG
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 8800GT or ATI Radeon HD 3870 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: SSE3 compatible CPU required.