You are a gun for hire, trapped in a war-torn African state, stricken with malaria and forced to make deals with corrupt warlords on both sides of the conflict in order to make this country your home.
You must identify and exploit your enemies weaknesses, neutralizing their superior numbers and firepower with surprise, subversion, cunning and of course brute force.
Fire Feel the heat of the most realistic fire ever seen in a video game! Use wind and propagation to surround and trap your enemies. Grab your Molotov cocktails or flamethrowers to take out your enemies.
Destructible environment No more obstacles: Everything is breakable and alterable, even in Multiplayer mode. The DUNIA engines RealTree technology also delivers the most realistic nature deterioration system ever.
Open world Experience real freedom while roaming in more than 50km2 without any loading. Choose your own path in this vast environment and explore a living African world.
Genre: Action, Shooter, Shooter, First-Person, Modern, Modern, Arcade
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Vista (64 is supported)
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz, Pentium D 2.66 Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 3500+ or better
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: 256 MB, Shader Model 3 required, NVidia 6800 or ATI X1650 or better*
- Hard Drive: 3.5 GB (Multiple saves and user created maps will increase the amount of needed hard disk space.)
- *Supported Video cards: NVidia 6800, NVidia 7000 series, 8000 series, 9000 series, 200 series. 8800M and 8700M supported for laptops. ATI X1650 – 1950 series , HD2000 series , HD3000 series , HD4000 series
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Family, AMD 64 X2 5200+, AMD Phenom or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB, NVidia 8600 GTS or better, ATI X1900 or better*
- Sound: 5.1 sound card recommended