Bought during the St3@m sale this summer. 'Pre-Alpha.' Yeah okay. It's telling both of the skill of this team, and the slipping bar of the rest of the industry, that you'll quickly forget this thing is supposed to barely be running. It's aleady engaging, challenging, and just fun. Be prepared to lose some time. Might want to set an alarm.
I have encountered precisely one glitch so far, a respawn pad, when on a foundation that's clipped into the ground a bit, may respawn you under the world. In about 5 hours of gameplay, that's all. That's 5 hours in a pre-alpha release, folks.
Developer: Flix Interactive
Publisher: Flix Interactive
Release Date: 30 Jan, 2015
Genre: Survival, Sci-fi, Action, Strategy, Adventure, Open World, Building, Shooter, Tower Defense
- OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1.
- Processor: Intel i5 CPU @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX @ 3.5GHz (8 CPUs)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 / or AMD equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Additional Notes: Over time content, programming changes and feature updates may change the system requirements for this game. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. An internet connection may be required to access in future.