Despite a few niggles with the implementation of its drawing mechanics on a button-based handheld, Draw A Stickman: EPIC 2 remains one of the most creative genre mashups we’ve played on Switch. With a splash of RPG, a sprinkling of puzzle solving and a generous dollop of creativity, you end up with a recipe for family friendly entertainment that feels fresh and new on Nintendo's hybrid console (even if it has been out on PC for over two years already). Add in the Down Below DLC as standard and it’s not hard to draw your own conclusions on this little gem.Draw a Stickman: Epic 2 is a charming little papercraft puzzler that offers players the unique ability to personalise their story creatively, even if the campaign is quite brief and some problems leave you scratching your head for too long.
A nice and very well-thought-out game that recalls true jewels like Drawn to Life on the Nintendo DS. It will spark the imagination of the smallest players... and not-so-small ones.
Release Date: 6 Nov, 2015
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Puzzle
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: Dual-core processor (SSE2 instruction set support.)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities, generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound cards