Based on the Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer blockbuster movie of the same name, G-Force the video game is an exciting action-platformer that draws you into the adventures of an elite team of trained guinea pigs on a mission to thwart a sinister plot to destroy the world. Take control of both G-Force commander Darwin and his housefly surveillance sidekick, Mooch, as they apply their talents to defeat an evil army of altered household appliances.
In Disney's G-Force the video game, by using each G-Force character's unique talents and gadgets, players can speed through areas, fly to high altitudes or even slow down time. Explore the world from a unique perspective as you team up with other G-Force agents to save the world as only a squad of guinea pigs can.
• Battle an army of evil robots with cool weapons and high-tech gadgets not seen in the movie.
Publisher: Disney Interactive
Release Date: 21 Jul, 2009
Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Open World, Shooter
* OS: Windows Vista/XP
* Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 2400 2.0GHz Processor
* Memory: 512 MB RAM
* Graphics: 128MB Nvidia GeForce 6600/ATI Radeon X1300 Video Card
* DirectX: Version 9.0c
* Storage: 3 GB available space
* Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card