While moody protagonist Adam Jensen is fitted with military-grade mechanical implants that let him turn invisible, punch through walls, and hack computers, most of his peers in this high-tech future just have advanced prosthetics. Cybernetic replacements for a missing limb or eye. But the ordinary citizens dont see the distinction. To them, every augmented person is equally dangerous.
Its a paranoia born of the so-called Aug Event, in which augmented people around the world were driven violently insane, killing millions. The truth behind this disaster is revealed in the previous game, Human Revolution, which an optional 12-minute recap video recounts in convoluted detail. Set just two years later, Mankind Divided is a direct continuation of this story.
Augmented people are now second-class citizens, harassed by the police, viewed with suspicion wherever they go, and sent to live in slums.
Developer: Eidos Montreal, Feral Interactive (Linux), Feral Interactive (Mac)
Publisher: Square Enix, Feral Interactive (Linux), Feral Interactive (Mac)
Release Date: 23 Aug, 2016
Genre: Action, Sci-fi, RPG, Shooter, Open World, Adventure
- OS: Windows 7.1SP1 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
- Storage: 45 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 1920 x 1080 or NVIDIA GTX 970 1920 x 1080
- Storage: 55 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 55GB HD space includes DLC