Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Simulator. You control and manage a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, argue with each other, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies.
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There's a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn't take itself too seriously.
* Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, try to squirm past, or run.
* Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game. Have them show up at random to get eaten!
* Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
* Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on the traits of your party members.
* Teach a dog how to drive a car.
* Throw chairs.
Developer: Rocketcat Games, Madgarden
Publisher: Rocketcat Games
Release Date: 21 Jul, 2016
Genre: Action, Survival, RPG, Adventure
Mac OS X
SteamOS + Linux
* OS: Windows 7, XP, Vista, 8, and newer
* Processor: 1.3 ghz
* Memory: 128 MB RAM
* Graphics: Minimum Supported Texture Size 2048×2048
* Storage: 60 MB available space