An undocumented bonus for Dangerous Dave in Haunted Mansion is the ability to shoot through walls at enemies on the other side that are prevented by the wall from attacking Dave. Stand him next to the wall and jump up, then keep pressing him into the wall and use the down arrow to aim the gun as he comes down. He′ll poke the gun through the wall just far enough to get one shot into a close enemy. It′s easy enough to do once you get used to the method and can be repeated as needed. Screenshot forwarded.
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you′d like. If you have trouble to run Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion first! Buy Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion
Buy Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion for a small price and enjoy a complete game with music, voices and videos! Most of the games available on GoG, Steam or Origin run instantly. Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion is available on the following sites: Buy it on GoG
- Release name: Rooms of Doom, Dangerous Dave 2
- Year: 1991
- Platform: DOS
- Released in: United States
- Genre: Action
- Theme: Haunted House, Platform: , Zombies
- Publisher: Softdisk Publishing
- Developer: Gamer′s Edge, id Software, Inc.
- Perspectives: 2D scrolling, Side view
- Dosbox support – http://www.dosbox.com/comp_list.php?showID=407 – Fully supported on 0.73