If you became homeless... what would you do?
CHANGE is an emotional homeless survival experience set in a randomly generated city with rogue-like elements. Explore, survive, earn perks, find items and more to develop your character and escape to a new life.
20% of Delve Interactive's profits from this game will be donated to charities focused on the issue of homelessness.
* An endless city to explore filled with randomly generated items, events and environments, unique to every playthrough
* Develop perks by experimenting with different methods of survival
* Beg, busk or work your way to finding a new home
* Randomly generated 'night events' lets you develop your own abstract story
* Find companions, find shelter, find kindness
* A complete weather system will force you to adjust your survival strategy in rain and snow
* Build your own inventory with food, items for survival and more.
Developer: Delve Interactive
Publisher: Delve Interactive
Release Date: 20 Sep, 2018
Genre: RPG, Simulation, Survival
Mac OS X
SteamOS + Linux
* OS: Windows 7
* Processor: 2.3 Ghz
* Memory: 1 GB RAM
* Graphics: 256mb Graphics card
* Storage: 100 MB available space