best thing about this version of CM is that you have an editor program that allows you to edit your players. You can choose any player profile and then just edit the team name to your own. Hey presto. You can even edit attributes to make average players better, as well as editing your club attributes to raise your stadium cpacity, league level, even your cash. I took a low team Torquay, pumped them full of cash and gave them a 50,000 capacity and added Batistuta and Klinsman to the squad. Within 3 years were in the EPL and winning the CL inside 4 seasons...
- Release name: Scudetto 97/98, L′Entraîneur: Saison 97/98
- Year: 1997
- Platform: DOS
- Released in: United Kingdom
- Genre: Simulation, Sports, Strategy
- Theme: Managerial, Soccer / Football (European)
- Publisher: Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Developer: Sports Interactive Limited
- Perspective: Text-based / Spreadsheet
- Dosbox support – http://www.dosbox.com/comp_list.php?showID=3063 – Fully supported on current version