Call of Juarez is an epic adventure western themed FPS game. The player alternately assumes the roles of two distinct, antagonistic characters: a sneaking fugitive Billy and his hunter the reverend Ray. Apart from the highly interesting, emotional and psychological aspect of the link between the two characters, the player will experience a variety of gameplay with many differences whilst playing a particular character.
The game features fast paced revolver duels using historically accurate firearms, horseback riding, mounted combat and stealth actions in memorable locations set after Western movies. Emergent gameplay based on accurate simulation of not only rigid bodies and rag-dolls but also liquids, gases, fire and smoke makes the gameplay innovative and non-linear.
- Very serious approach to the Wild West theme and detailed reconstruction of the character and visuals of that times
- The use of physics and innovative simulation of fire, liquids, dust, smokes and gases to construct emergent gameplay
- State of the art graphics making use of the top technology graphics cards features on todays cards
- Playing 2 distinct characters with different abilities and different gameplay
- Horseback riding and saddle shooting, gunfighter duels
- Using the whip to fight, move objects and move the players character
- Legendary weapons form the Gold Fever era and full akimbo mode for the hands on approach
- Exhilarating storyline with full of twists and turns in this exciting Western Genre.
Publisher: Techland Publishing
Release Date: 12 Jun, 2007
Genre: Action, Shooter, Adventure, Open World
Windows® 2000/XP (only), 2.2 GHz Pentium® 4, AMD Athlon™ 2400+, or 2.4 GHz Celeron or better (3 GHz Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 3000+, or 3 GHz Celeron or better recommended), 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), nVidia: GF6600, ATI: Radeon 9800 or better video card*, DirectX 9-compliant sound device, DirectX 9.0c or higher, 2 GB Hard Drive Space, Windows-compliant mouse and keyboard*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce 6600, 6800, 7600, 7800, 7900 ATI Radeon: 9800, X800, X1300, X1600, X1800. X1900