Brigand: Oaxaca is a highly difficult RPG/FPS set in post-apocalyptic Mexico. The story will take you from a banana plantation to dark toxic caverns, to the sprawling city of Pochutla, to the flooded coastline, to deadly demon-infested jungles, and more.
There are 14 unique skills to upgrade with skill points, ranging from agility to firearms, hacking, hardware, voodoo. Unlock up to 80 special abilities that allow you to do things such as throw your weapon, upgrade your guns, and control the weather.
Dangers include rival tribes fighting for fertile land, mutated ghouls that emerge from their caverns at night, vicious demons that hunger for your flesh, a flooded and irradiated coastline that eats away at civilization, disease, insanity, and hunger.
You will die often, and you will like it.
- Game title: Brigand: Oaxaca
- Developer: Brian Lancaster, Laughing Coyote Software
- Publisher: Brian Lancaster, Laughing Coyote Software
- Release Date: 11 Jul, 2017
- Genre: RPG, Action, Survival, Sci-fi, Shooter, Horror
- OS: Windows
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 or ATI Radeon HD 2000 (or better)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space