A bit of a disappointment. I was expecting a little more action in the adventure, but it did come through when it came to the beauty and sound of the game.
Starving fans of the genre could consider it an oasis. An adventure game that looks good and plays well? Whatever next?While lacking some of the coherence and duration of its predecessors, and possessing a bit too many backtracking sequences and technical problems, the audiovisual elements are excellent...I would solidly recommend [it].
Developer: Cryo Interactive, Koalabs
Release Date: 14 Jun, 2000
Genre: Adventure, Point Click
- OS: Win 95/98/ME/XP/7/Vista/8
- Processor: Pentium 200 Mhz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D Graphic card compatible with DirectX 7
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 7.0 Compatible Sound Card