Oh man! I was weaned on this game! I am stoked that you guys have it on here! I cannot wait to play this one! THANK YOU!!! :)
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you′d like. If you have trouble to run Alone in the Dark first! Your nickname: Your comment: Version: Any DOS PC-98 Send comment Buy Alone in the Dark
Buy Alone in the Dark for a small price and enjoy a complete game with music, voices and videos! Most of the games available on GoG, Steam or Origin run instantly. Alone in the Dark is available on the following sites: Buy it on GoG
Hey guys, if you′re having trouble playing the game due to copy protection, (basically the game shuts itself off once you′re past the intro sequence because you didn′t input the correct combination of images) then Right-click the game on the D-Fend menu (or what have you) and say "Edit." Under Profile Program File, change "tatou.com" to "crack.exe"
This will let the game accept any image combination on the software protection screen as correct. Enjoy!
The original Alone in the Dark trilogy was amazing. I still actually have the original games, which I′m proud of. Both 1 and 2 I have the original boxes, diskettes, manuals, and the little extras that came with them. I also have the CD version of both 1 and 2 which had a slightly better version of the soundtrack. LOVE these games!
- Release name: 鬼屋魔影, Screams in the Dark, In the Dark, Call of Cthulhu: Doom of Derceto, AITD
- Year: 1993
- Platform: DOS
- Released in: United States
- Genre: Action
- Theme: Haunted House, Horror, Interwar, Licensed Title, Puzzle elements, Survival Horror
- Publisher: I•Motion, Inc.
- Developer: Infogrames Europe SA
- Perspective: Cinematic camera
- Dosbox support – http://www.dosbox.com/comp_list.php?showID=221 – Fully supported on 0.73